Our comprehensive five days Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Training Course covers all aspects of instructing in Manual Handling, equipping the participants with the knowledge, skills and confidence to train others within the workplace. This intensive and highly interactive course will train participants in instructional skill techniques as well as the theoretical and practical aspects of manual handling.
Who Should Attend this Manual Handling Instructor course
Health & Safety Practitioners or trainers who intend to deliver Manual Handling Training also Those who wish to deliver and certify in-house Manual Handling Training Programmes.
- Unit 1 – Legislation Requirements and Health Benefit
- Unit 2 – Anatomy and Back Care
- Unit 3 – Ergonomics Principles and Risk Assessments
- Unit 4 – Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Unit 5 – Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Unit 6 – Delivery of Manual Handling Training
What to Expect:
- Highly participative and interactive course
- Presentations by participants
- Practical flexibility and strengthening exercises
- Practical Risk Assessment Workshops
- Course assessment – presentation and written exam
Methods of Training:
The course will incorporate a wide range of interactive training tools including ice breakers, videos, visual presentations, group work, individual tasks, problem-based learning and exercises with a strong emphasis on practical application throughout. The Manual Handling Instructor course is extremely interactive, providing participants with the opportunity to prepare and practice their skills demonstration.