Our full day MEWP Training / Mobile Elevating Working on Platforms course or more commonly known as Scissors and Boom lift course is designed for operators who do not hold a certificate or whose certification needs refreshing.
This training is aimed at those who select, hire or operate MEWP’s as part of their work activities.
On completion of this course, the learners will be able to;
- Identify their responsibilities under current health & safety legislation
- Operate a MEWP safely
- Conduct safety checks on MEWP’s – GA Forms
- Work safely at heights using an MEWP
- Understand the responsibilities of an MEWP operator
- Identify possible workplace hazards (e.g. Overhead electrical cables)
Classroom presentation on powerpoint & supplemented by videos. There is a practical element to this course for learners, which involves the learners operating an MEWP under the supervision of our one of our experienced instructors.
Continuous assessment throughout the course. Students receive an approved certificate on completion.
Maximum of 10 learners
Full day course